We are looking for an experienced Bar Manager to lead our dynamic team at the award winning Lime Kiln Gastropub.
The ideal candidate will have a strong operational background and at least 2 years experience in a similar role including food and cocktail experience.
- Oversee operational service of the restaurant bar, TJ’s Bar and function room The Dovecote
- Motivate and lead team of bar personnel ensuring health & safety and hygiene policies are met and maintained at all times
- Provide excellent customer service experience at all times
- Stock control including ordering, maintain stock levels and rotation
- Adherence to cash management procedures and cashing up of tills
- Management of bar team ensuring day to day operations and special events are properly staffed in accordance with licensing regulations.
- 2 years experience in a similar bar management role
- Excellent phone etiquette, communication skills and friendly manner
- Must be flexible and able to multitask
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be assertive yet calm under pressure
- Excellent dress code and personal presentation.
This is a full-time position including evenings and weekends. Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications Fri 20th April.