We are looking for an experienced restaurant and bar manager to lead our dynamic bar team at the award winning Lime Kiln Gastropub.
The ideal candidate will havea strong operational background and at least 2 years experience in a similar role including food and cocktail experience.
- Oversee operational service of the restaurant bar, TJ’s Bar and function room The Dovecote
- Motivate and lead team of wait and bar personnel ensuring health & safety and hygiene policies are met and maintained at all times
- Manage front desk and client bookings – phone, email, online and walk-ins
- Collaborate with other restaurant staff and management to ensure that customer complaints are properly addressed
- Bar stock control including ordering, maintain stock levels and rotation
- Adherence to cash management procedures and cashing up of tills
- Provide excellent customer service experience at all times.
- 2 years experience in a similar management role
- Excellent phone etiquette, communication skills and friendly manner
- Must be flexible and able to multitask
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be assertive yet calm under pressure
- Excellent dress code and personal presentation.
This is a full-time position including evenings and weekends. Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications Fri 23rd June 2020.