We’re looking for enthusiastic and experienced people to join our award winning team at The Lime Kiln Gastropub.
Chef de Partie
We currently have an opening for a Chef de Partie to join our existing team. This could be an ideal opportunity for a progressive, creative and ambitious Chef to take the next step in their career. You’ll work with the Head Chef, Sous Chef and the rest of the kitchen team to ensure outstanding food is produced and high standards are maintained.
- A passion for great food and presentation
- Min 2 years experience in a busy kitchen
- Excellent hygiene standards and knowledge of HACCP
- Must be organised and focused
- Excellent time keeping
- Takes an honest and flexible approach to their work
- Works well under pressure
- Has a “can do” attitude and takes direction and guidance from senior staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be respectful of others
- Fluent English.
Ideal opportunity for school leaver or chef with 1 years experience to join our busy team. Must have a strong interest in catering and to learn . Main duties to assist the Head Chef and fellow team members with food preparation and cooking.
- Ability to learn on your feet and work hard under pressure
- Be passionate about preparation, cooking and serving of food and adhere to agreed quality standards
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have fluent English
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service and hygiene
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Keen to progress in their career and eager to learn new skills.
We are looking for hard working, energetic and enthusiastic applicants for this vital role in our kitchen team.
- A positive and hands on approach to team work
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
If you, or someone you know fits the requirements for any of these positions please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd July.
These are full-time positions including evenings and weekends. Competitive salary dependent on experience.