Due to continued success and growth of The Lime Kiln Gastropub we are looking to fill a number of key positions in our kitchen.
We are seeking an experienced baker, with focus and a passion for baking. Applicants will have strong artisan bakery skills such as experience of long fermentation process, hand moulding, hand finishing and scratch baking. The Baker appointed will utilise craft skills to create fresh breads, confectionery, cakes and savouries.
Sour dough experience essential.
- HACCP trained and adheres to food hygiene standards at all times
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and diligent
- Knowledge of ordering, stock control and waste management
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a busy team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent planning, organizing skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be available for early starts and night shifts.
- Must have at least 2/3 years experience as a Baker.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us then please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 15th June 2018.