Due to continued success and growth of The Lime Kiln Gastropub we are looking to fill a number of key positions on our kitchen team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef or an individual ready to move up to Sous Chef level with a passion and flare for food. The position will suit an ambitious chef with food production experience in a busy, fast paced kitchen with a large team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Passionate about cuisine and a flair for working with the highest quality, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients
- Meet high standards in Health & Safety and HACCP
- Be able to take control of and run a busy kitchen in absence of head chef
- Knowledge of ordering, stock control and waste management
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a busy team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent planning, organizing skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us then please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 15th June 2018.