Due to our continued growth and success we’re recruiting for a number of positions in the kitchen. We’re looking for an experienced baker to join the team in The Pantry, Commis Chef to look after desserts and a solid KP to support the kitchen crew.
Check out full details below.
We’re looking for a superstar baker to join our team in The Pantry shop. Applicants will be passionate about baking breads, confectionery, cakes and savouries.
Experience essential. This position would suit someone who has a great work ethic, loves working in a fast paced environment and likes to be busy.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and diligent
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a busy team
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Excellent planning, organizing skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Includes weekdays, weekends and early starts.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commis Pastry Chef
Ideal opportunity for school leaver or chef with 1 years experience to join our busy team looking after desserts. Main duties to assist the Head Chef and fellow team members with food preparation and cooking. Must have a real passion and interest in the food industry and desire to be creative and innovative with desserts.
Immediate start available.
- Ability to learn on your feet and work hard under pressure
- Be passionate about preparation, cooking and serving of food and adhere to agreed quality standards
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have fluent English
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service and hygiene
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Keen to progress in their career and eager to learn new skills.
We are looking for hard working, energetic and enthusiastic applicants for this vital role in our kitchen team.
- A positive and hands on approach to team work
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
If you, or someone you know fits the requirements for any of these positions please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
These are all full-time positions including evenings and weekends. Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications Friday 26th April.