We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team at The Lime Kiln Gastropub. This job is perfect for those with experience in a similar role looking to further develop their hospitability management skills and advance their career with the support of a professional and established business.
The Lime Kiln Gastropub is a well-known family restaurant and bar. We’re looking for a passionate and focused Assistant Manager to join our busy team.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager reports directly to the general manager. The aim of this role is to support the daily supervision of restaurant operations and includes menu planning, staff rosters, function planning, maintaining sanitation standards and providing assistance to servers and hosts on the floor during peak periods.
This key role strives to continually improve customer and employee satisfaction and determines training/development requirements needed to deliver business goals.
In addition, this role will manage back office operations ensuring accurate cash management, sales reconciliation and HR administration.
Key duties include:
- Assist in supervising daily shift operations
- Supervise restaurant and all related areas
- Participate in department meetings by communicating a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results
- Communicate any issues regarding food quality and service levels to Chef and Restaurant Manager
- Ensure adherence to all restaurant and compliance policies, standards and procedures
- HR administration and record management
- Office management (cash / sales reconciliation, supplier payments, preparing lodgements).
Immediate start available.
This is a full-time position including evenings and weekends. Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications Fri 18th February 2022.